Images are constantly rotating...

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
  1. Any time we upload a portrait aspect ratio photo it automatically rotates it to landscape. 
  2. As of Feb 11, 2020 its now automatically rotating landscape images to be completely upside down. 
Using Google Chrome. Extremely time consuming and rotate function is very slow.
Photo of Pamela

Pamela

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Sam Ficarrotta

Sam Ficarrotta, Official Rep

• 91 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Pamela
Sorry to hear you are having an issue. 

Can you give us the MLS that you are working in and a MLS number so we can look at the issue?
Photo of Pamela

Pamela

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No MLS number yet just a partial. 37028
Photo of Sam Ficarrotta

• 91 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
What is the MLS or Association you are working in?  (Good way to tell is to look in the address bar of the web browser if you give us the part of the address that comes just before paragonrels.com that will let us get into the right database.     Or we can have one of our Customer Care staff reach out to you to troubleshoot.
Photo of Pamela

Pamela

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
KAREA 
Photo of Sam Ficarrotta

• 91 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Thanks Pamela
We are going to have a Customer Care rep reach out to you as we are unable to duplicate the issue. We may need a copy of one of the photos you are trying to upload and our auditing ability is somewhat limited since its still a partial listing.   We will have someone reach out shortly
Photo of Pamela

Pamela

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Its been ongoing with every single listing I do.. its not an isolated incident.
Photo of Sam Ficarrotta

• 91 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hey Pamela,  
I have had on of my reps reach out but I dont think you all have been able to connect yet. 

If you let our Rep know when would be a good time for us to work with you hopefully we can figure this out. 

We havent had any other reports of this issue so we would like to get a good look at what you are seeing so we can address it.
Photo of Pamela

Pamela

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
They reached out and there is no solution - unless I re-save every single photo in Photoshop prior to uploading - there is no fix. It is rotating based the method used to take the photo instead of the actual appearance of the photo. Takes way too much time it shouldn't be that complicated.