Is there a way to correct the overlapping of text in the FEATURES box on listing reports?

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Overlapping text in Features box on reports
Photo of Dana

Dana

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Bradean Zamora

Bradean Zamora, Official Rep

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Dana,
This issue normally occurs in Chrome, in my experience. If you are using Chrome then we can use these steps to resolve the overlapping issue:1. Go to the top right of Chrome and click on the 3 dots then go down to Settings2. In Settings, scroll down to Appearance and click on Customize Fonts3. Change the Minimum font size to a smaller size around 6.

This may cause some of your text to appear smaller but, it usually stops the issue with fields overlapping.
Photo of Elydia Poydras

Elydia Poydras

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
To: Bradean Zamora, Official Rep - I'm using Internet explorer and having the same issues when I print.
Photo of Raquel Hosek

Raquel Hosek, Official Rep

• 44 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Elydia,
The browser Internet Explorer is no longer supported, we recommend you changing browsers. You can learn more about our supported browser by clinking the link below.

http://paragonconnect.paragonrels.com/browser-compatibility

Photo of Dana

Dana

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Changing the font size in Google Chrome did not correct it nor did using FireFox. For some reason, it's the box size that needs to be enlarged?!?
Photo of Sam Ficarrotta

Sam Ficarrotta, Official Rep

• 91 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Dana
We have been working on trying to replicate this and so far have been unable to. 
What is the zoom level you are currently set to in chrome?
Three little dots in upper right and in the middle of the dropdown there is a zoom section. We recommend 100%