Text Notifications

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Under Consideration
Due to several requests from clients to have properties texted to them as opposed to emailed, is there a way that we can send our contacts text notifications rather than email notifications?
Photo of Julieann Thornsberry

Julieann Thornsberry

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Bryan Burt

Bryan Burt

• 95 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Julieann,

Thank you for your idea! Currently we are looking further into this and will update you on any progress towards implementing text notifications for clients. Your work order number is 110982-1

Thanks,
Bryan Burt
Black Knight MLS Solutions
Photo of Paul Peddle

Paul Peddle

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Text Notifications for agents would be a great feature as well. I would especially find it helpful when a client favorites a property.
Photo of Kat Smith

Kat Smith, Official Rep

• 131 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Paul,

We are researching options associated with adding text notification features for agents and clients alike. At this time however this is not a feature we have.

If you would like to send clients text notifications there is a work around suggested by another user. When you have listings that you want to text you can e-mail them to yourself through Paragon and when you open the e-mail on your phone you can share the link with the client via text.
Photo of Matt K

Matt K

• 52 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Has this suggestion been revisited or can it be looked at again.  It would be a nice feature to send auto-text notifications.
Photo of Mary Caskey

Mary Caskey, Official Rep

• 153 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
Hi Matt,

We did launch Share to Text functionality back in December 2019 and I did confirm that you do have this functionality enabled in your MLS.

First, you want to ensure your Mobile Account Settings are setup (Preferences > User Preferences > Mobile Account Settings)

Once you have your Mobile Account Settings set:
Run a search and find a listing(s) you want to text >
Check the box to select the listing >
Share (on the blue toolbar)>
Text

Once you select Text and new module will pop up where you can select the contact to text.

The outgoing text message includes the Agent’s name and mobile number along with a CollabLink hyperlink to view the listings. Note: Users must complete the Mobile Account Settings in Preferences in order to send text messages from Paragon.

Photo of Matt K

Matt K

• 52 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Right now, it can only be done manually.  Can this be setup to be automatically text the client when a listing matches their search?  Just like email notifications. 
(Edited)
Photo of Mary Caskey

Mary Caskey, Official Rep

• 153 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
At this point, we only offer the ability to manually text listing, it is not something we have for auto notifications. 
Photo of Matt K

Matt K

• 52 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
:(
Photo of Paul Peddle

Paul Peddle

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm not seeing the share feature... Is the share via text feature available now for New England Real Estate Network (NEREN)?
Photo of Sam Ficarrotta

Sam Ficarrotta, Official Rep

• 91 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hey Paul
Share via text is showing as enabled for me in NEREN. Are you still not seeing it?
Photo of Paul Peddle

Paul Peddle

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks Sam, I do see the manual Share via text. Was looking for Collabortive Center searches to automatically send new listings via text vs email... but thankyou for reaching out.
Photo of Sam Ficarrotta

Sam Ficarrotta, Official Rep

• 91 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hey Paul.....Thanks....yeah thats something that is not available at this time but we have heard the request and the Product team is reviewing. Thanks for the feedback.